- L-Arginine 400mg
- L-Arginine AKG 2:1 Extract 400mg
- L-Citrulline 200mg
- L-Citrulline Malate Extract 200mg
- Beta Alanine 80mg
Benefits of L-Arginine
2-Very efficient in the healing of wounds.
3-Improves recovery after surgery
4-Decrease arterial hypertension.
5-Helps improve congestive heart failure
6-Deflates the bladder.
7-Supports the prevention of weight loss in people with HIV / AIDS
8-Prevents erectile dysfunction
9-Improves the functioning of the kidneys after a kidney transplant.
10-Improves the healing of diabetic ulcers of the feet
11-Improves male fertility
12-Improves athletic performance
13-Improves female sexual problems
14-Delays the appearance of senile dementia.
15-Recommended for: angina pectoris and to treat atherosclerosis
16-Helps to calm the pain caused by intermittent claudication. (Pain in legs due to blockage of arteries).
Is an amino acid that is obtained from the diet, it is necessary to make proteins. L-arginine is found in red meat, poultry meat and dairy products.
Is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels including heart failure, chest pain, high blood pressure and coronary artery disease. L-arginine is also used for pain in the legs due to arteries that are blocked, for decreased mental capacity in the elderly and for erectile dysfunction and male infertility.
Some people apply L-arginine to the skin to accelerate the flow of blood to the frozen hands and feet, especially in people with diabetes. It is also used as a cream for sexual problems in both men and women.
It is usually used in order of effectiveness to:
- Chest pain (angina)
- Erectile dysfunction (The daily intake of 5 grams of L-arginine seems to improve sexual function in men).
- Arterial hypertension.
- Pain in the legs due to bad circulation.
- Kidney disease, heart attack. Taking L-arginine does not seem to help prevent a heart attack
- Arterial obstruction (coronary artery disease). Memory loss (dementia). Preliminary research suggests that L-arginine may improve memory loss related to aging.
- Diabetes. The intake of L-arginine seems to improve blood sugar levels in people with diabetes and the sensitivity of insulin in people with type 2 diabetes.
- Diabetic foot ulcers.
- Improve blood circulation. L-arginine is converted in the body into a chemical called nitric oxide. Nitric oxide causes blood vessels to dilate stimulates the release of growth hormone, insulin and other substances in the body.
- The following doses have been studied in scientific research:
- For congestive heart failure: dose 6 to 20 grams per day, in three divided doses.
- For chest pain associated with coronary artery disease (angina pectoris): 3 to 6 grams three times a day for one year.
- For organic erectile dysfunction (ED): 5 grams per day are used. Taking smaller doses may not be effective.